Spruce Hill Manor Bed and Breakfast is located in the University City neighborhood of Philadelphia. Situated in an 1879 Victorian mansion, the inn is surrounded by beautiful lawns and gardens. Antique furnishings, oriental carpets and fine linens complement the inn's original woodwork and stained glass. Its quiet residential locale is just minutes from Philadelphia's major universities, hospitals, museums, city center and convention complex.
We look forward to surrounding you with comfort and hospitality. Your visit is eagerly awaited.
Philadelphia - A walkable and drivable city
View Larger Map
- 30th Street Station: Amtrak, Septa Subway System, Regional Rail, Mega Bus, Bolt Bus
- University of Penn, Wharton School
- Drexel University
- Penn Presbyterian Hospital & CHOP
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- The Barnes Foundation
- Center City Philadelphia
- The Pennsylvania Convention Center at 12th and Arch St. are about 2 miles away and a 10 minute ride on the Bus (#31) or Trolley #10 which stop one block from our door
- The Market-Frankford Subway Line is about .5 miles away at 34th and Market St.
Janet Reitano Innkeeper
Adrienne Reitano Assistant Innkeeper