Traveling Around Philadelphia
- SEPTA is Philadelphia's main public transit system.
- Fare for buses, trollies, and the subway is $2.25.
- Guest's wishing to travel into Center City, can take the #10 Trolley for pick up at 38th and Lancaster Streets or Bus #31 for pick up at 37th and Baring Streets. Both locations are less than a block away from Spruce Hill Manor's location.
For more information about SEPTA, please visit the link above.
- The Market- Frankford line is a main public transportation route.
- It runs from 69th to the Frankford Trasnportation Center and runs along Market Street.
- Stops are often and many are wheelchair accessible.
- Fare, like for all SEPTA routes, is $2.25.
Please click the link above to see a map of this SEPTA route.
- The Philadelphia International Airport is only 20 minutes by car from Spruce Hill Manor.
- Current cab fare is at a set rate of $28.50.
- We use a reliable taxi company, Liberty Cab, and would like to call on your behalf to make any transportation reservations for you.
- Lady Liberty Shuttle Service will also pick up and transport guests to or from the airport at the rate of $10.00 per person.
For more information on PHL International Airport, Liberty Cab, or Lady Liberty Shuttle service, please visit their websites at the links above.
- Amtrak 30th Street Train Station is only one mile away from our bed and breakfast-a five minute ride. Guests can take SEPTA transportation or travel by cab when making their way to or from Spruce Hill Manor.
For more information, please visit Amtrak's website above.
- Tours throughout Philadelphia can be done by bus, trolley, or carriage rides. Whatever your mode of transportation, Trolley Works & Carriage Rides or Big Bus City Tours are a great way to explore the city.
- We would love to make a reservation for you.
For more information, feel free to visit these tour websites above.
- Both Mega and Bolt Bus companies serve to transport guests to and from different cities and places at low rates, some as cheap as a $1.00!
- Reservations can be made on thier websites.
Please visit their web pages in order to find information on luggage, leg room, wifi, and drop off and pick up destinations!
- If guests wish to tour the city and enjoy the open air, we can call Philadelphia Bike Tours for you!
- Bikes are delivered to and picked up from Spruce Hill Manor. So there is no picking up or dropping off on your behalf required. You can leave from our bed and breakfast and come straight back after your adventure, hassle free.
For more information about this unique traveling experience please visit the link above.