» Amtrak 30th Street Station- Philadelphia
- Amtrak 30th Street Train Station is only one mile away from our bed and breakfast-a five minute ride. Guests can take SEPTA transportation or travel by cab when making their way to or from Spruce Hill Manor.
For more information, please visit Amtrak's website above.
» Trolley Works & Carriage Rides
» The Big Bus City Tours
- Tours throughout Philadelphia can be done by bus, trolley, or carriage rides. Whatever your mode of transportation, Trolley Works & Carriage Rides or Big Bus City Tours are a great way to explore the city.
- We would love to make a reservation for you.
For more information, feel free to visit these tour websites above.
» Bolt Bus
» Mega Bus
- Both Mega and Bolt Bus companies serve to transport guests to and from different cities and places at low rates, some as cheap as a $1.00!
- Reservations can be made on thier websites.
Please visit their web pages in order to find information on luggage, leg room, wifi, and drop off and pick up destinations!
» Philadelphia Bike Tours
- If guests wish to tour the city and enjoy the open air, we can call Philadelphia Bike Tours for you!
- Bikes are delivered to and picked up from Spruce Hill Manor. So there is no picking up or dropping off on your behalf required. You can leave from our bed and breakfast and come straight back after your adventure, hassle free.
For more information about this unique traveling experience please visit the link above.